Tuesday, June 21, 2022

CAS Colours and Sketches #475

Hey there. There is a new challenge up on the CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge today. I have been asked to guest design this month so here we go with a fun color challenge.



My card started with a white panel that I masked off an inch on the right side. After I blended the challenge colors I used the Onions in the Raw stencil from Stamplorations to create some depth with the same ink colors. Then I lined up my greetings and candle images on my stamp platform and stamped in black ink. Greetings are from CAS Friday's Shenanigans set and candle is from Stamplorations Kathryn's Big Wish set. The panel was trimmed and mounted to card base with foam tape.



Thanks for stopping by, Sue.





1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...