Friday, September 1, 2023

AAA Birthday Card Challenge #53

 Hey there. Sometimes male cards can be hard to create. Deer seems to be my go-to animal for guy cards and with a new animal card challenge up on the AAA Birthday Card blog this was my chance. 


Kraft cardstock also tends to work its way in to my guy cards. lol. So starting with a kraft panel I stamped the Yuletide Deer from Stamplorations in four shades of brown. The greeting is from Papertrey Ink, Keep it Simple: Birthday. After trimming the panel, I matted it with dark brown cardstock and mounted it to a top folding kraft card base with foam tape.



Can't wait to see the zoo we all create with our herd of animals! Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

3 comments:

  1. A perfect masculine card Sue. Love the graphic look of the deer and your colour combo just works. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...