Friday, September 1, 2023

Altenew September Inspiration Challenge

 Hello. The photo for the Altenew September Challenge has a fall vibe with the color palette. I have several firefighters in our family so the Firefighter Hero set was a must have for me.



I stamped the images on white cardstock in black alcohol friendly ink and colored with alcohol markers. Then fussy cut the images popping some up with foam tape.


 

I also wanted to enter this fun card in the Anything Goes challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...