Friday, September 8, 2023

Altenew Pieced Floral- Fall Inspiration

Hey there! I just am loving this photo Altenew has for their September Inspiration Challenge.


My card started with the cardstock strips that I pieced together on my base. Then I stamped and embossed the Sweet Bouquet set. Then I ran it through the die cut machine with the Cross Stitch Canvas Die. The greetings are also from the same stamp set stamped and heat embossed.



Simon Says Stamp is celebrating STAMPTEMBER. WooHoo!! The challenges this week are all about stamping. The Color Throwdown Challenge was using the same palette. Love it! Yay fall.












4 comments:

  1. Oh, how wonderful!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your amazing background! Beautiful way to highlight the throwdown colors! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...