Sunday, September 3, 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #248

Well September means it is truly fall. Hope you are all ready for a new challenge on the AAA Cards blog?


Well, my tag is my entire card base. After die cutting the tag using the Scrapbook.com nesting tags set leaving the top inside the die to create a hinge, I added the peek-a-boo part with the Sizzix Mixed Media 2 die. I backed the window with a vellum tag shape inside the card. Then I die cut 3 of the "Mr and Mrs" from Kaiser Craft and glued them together for a sturdy, stacked greeting.



I added the hole reinforcer, some thin, silk ribbon to the card and stamped PTI Tucked in wedding inside with black ink.


I hope you will plan to join in the fun Ticket/Tag challenge!





1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...