Tuesday, September 5, 2023

CAS Colours and Sketches #520

 Hey there!  My card for today goes to show you that even a mistake can turn into a fun card. On the CAS Colours and Sketches blog we have a new color challenge.

I had an idea to take the colors, some mini-ink cubes and make swipes of color across my white card. Well, the Lemon went okay then the Costal Cabana was a little wonky but then I dropped the Sky cube on my card front. Grrrr. So I just went with it and dropped two more times to create an abstract panel.


Stamps: The Stamp Market Scripty Sentiments
Cardstock: 110 lbs white
Ink: Concord and 9th
Extras: baker's twine, clear detail embossing powder


Thanks for stopping by, Sue.




1 comment:

  1. What a happy accident, Sue, you should make abstract cards more often - this one is lovely! Who knew swipes and squares go really well together. lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...