Saturday, August 19, 2017

Little Things

Good morning,  The cool mornings are starting to make it feel like fall. I have even seen a few trees with the leaves changing. All this inspired my card this morning. You all have seen those leaves that are so bright and beautiful they are hard to believe they are real.  I didn't do as good of job as God does but I tried.
Using Distress Inks on a white panel I stamped a set from SU called Lovely Leaves. I inked the leaf stamp with 3 colors then misted it with water before stamping. I also stamped one on vellum to cut out. The greeting is from Hero Arts set called Thank You for Being My Friend. I die cut the banner and stamped the sentiment in Palette black ink. Mounted this all on a A2 orange card base. The banner is popped up with foam tape.

Time Out autumn challenge.
SSS Wednesday add a sentiment challenge.
The Fusion challenge dictated my colors and layout. I also wanted to enter it in the Addicted to CAS and CAS-ual Friday's friend challenges.
Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS design! The colors are spot on! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add a Sentiment” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamping and the leaves look so real, love you added the dimension with the vellum leaf. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Thanks for playing along with Casual Fridays Friendship challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous cascade of leaves, Sue ... such a fabulous sense of movement and wonderful dimension! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It´s a beautiful cas card, and I love the sentiment :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful leaf prints.. the colors are magnificent.. you did Mother Nature proud!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...