Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Splatter Love

So I guess you would call this card a happy mistake. I was going to try splattering some Distress Ink over a piece of Strathmore watercolor paper. I wet the paper down and used a water brush to splatter dots of color over the paper. While I was tapping the color on the set paper I splattered everything on my desk. 
The white A2 card base with the die cut "love" just happened to be laying on my desk. I had just received the dies and tried them out and hadn't planned out the card yet.  Now both of these splattered pieces just needed to be put together. I used a little Wink of Stella over the splattered letters. I wanted to enter this in the CAS-ual Fridays die only challenge and the Simon Says Stamp splatter challenge.
Thank you for stopping by, Sue.

3 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...