Friday, August 18, 2017

Navy Silhouette

So another Christmas card in the books.  I started with Freshly Made Sketches challenge sketch.
Then added the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes Christmas challenge to create the CAS card.
I cut out my white panel with the sketch shape and placed my Essentials by Ellen dies on hanging the edges over the bottom edge of the white panel. Then die cut them. Marking the position of the bottom of the panel on navy cardstock I heat embossed the PTI greeting in white detail powder.  The hardest part was glueing the window and door cuts back in place. They are tiny. I did add a little Wink of Stella to the stars but you can not really see it. 

Thanks for dropping by, Sue.

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty Christmas card! Love the die cut houses! So sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet black and white design! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this simple design and your black and white color scheme. Thanks so much for playing with us at Happy Little Stampers August Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous CAS card. Perfect for easy posting. Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers for our Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...