Sunday, August 13, 2017

Squared In

Hello, Hope you are having a great weekend. We are having a super stressful week so I needed to take a quick stamping break. This is a card I created for 
PTI Monochrome Color Pop challenge #294. I used PTI Super Stripes background and the greeting from Frame Out #1 all stamped with Pallet black ink on white cardstock. Framing it with a piece of Raspberry Fizz cardstock and a punched square window. Super simple. Hardest part was spacing the stripes on the card front. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.


1 comment:

  1. Hope your week gets better, Sue. Creating cards like this beauty is a great stress reliever :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...