Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Sending Prayers

Hello. Just hadn't stamped for a few days and thought I needed to put some ink to paper and enter a few challenges. You know I love a challenge. Lol
This card is a single layer card that uses two stamp sets from PTI, Pen & Ink and Sketched Shapes along with the coordinating dies. I also added some quick splatters of ink across the card to give some interest. Challenges entered will be listed below.
Simon was having a "splatter" challenge. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

2 comments:

  1. I love the design on this card! Perfect :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic use of the sketch and colours! Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea's Mix it Up Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...