Friday, February 17, 2012

Day #5 CPS #38 and MIM #53

Hey there!  So the coaster board challenge is still on so I die cut the button card, buttons and pinked fabric swatch out of coaster board.  Stamped them with Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist Spring Moss and Dark Chocolate PTI ink.  I was amazed at how clear the images were stamped right on the coaster.  I used the Button Boutique set for the images except the fabric swatch that is stamped in gingham.  Button card and buttons were also inked with Versamark and heat embossed with clear detail powder.

I played a little with the proportions of that background but felt it still followed the sketch at Card Positioning Systems.


Later, Sentimentally Sue.

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for sharing your cute card, and thanks for celebrating with us at the CPS anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...