Thursday, February 23, 2012

Glitter buttons all over!

Hello again.  I printed this fun paper from lovelydesigns by Sharilyn Wright.  It kind of reminded me of the new medalian stamp set from Papertry Ink that I am waiting on.  This time I took a white button and filled the center with diamentional adhesive and then a coral/red glitter.  Die cut the butterfly from the printed paper and mounted it to white cardstock then Dark Chocolate cardstock(PTI).  Stamped the greeting from Flower Fussion #12 in chocolate ink on a white strip of cardstock. Sewed the red ric-rack down front of the card then mounted it to a base card of White PTI cardstock.
This was entered in Papertrey Ink Make-It-Monday glitter button challenge #54.
Good night!
Sentimentally Sue

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...