Thursday, February 9, 2012

PTI Day #5...Sue's Pins(3)

Last card for tonight.  I realized that I still had time for one more card for tonight.  The orignal card was created by Jennifer Rzasa.  I had it in my Pinterest boards and thought it would be quick to put together.  The prize on Papertrey today is "5" stamps of your choice.  I really have a long wish list so to win would be great!
I was working with Plum Pudding from PTI.  The only paper that was not stamped or was not a background paper is the floral.  I think it was a fabric that I scanned a long time ago then printed it out.  All other supplies are PTI.

This is Jennifer's card.  Good night!
Sentimentally Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...