Sunday, February 5, 2012

PTI Day 1....take 3.

Me again.  Still feeling the inspiration.  Danielle Flanders used the glassine bags to hold her card and I loved the idea.  At Christmas I used the small glassine bags to hold the gift card holders(PTI die) I had made.  They create such a cute package.  Today I am using the medium size to hold my Easter card.  I diecut some eggs and stamped them with the Polka Dot Background set.  The background I stamped with the Houndstooth Background stamp set in Spring Moss ink.
Cardstock:Papertrey Ink
Ink: Purple(SU), All Others(PTI)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Extras: Dies(PTI), Ribbon(SU)

Have a wonderful evening!
Sentimantally Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...