Sunday, February 5, 2012

PTI Day 1 Party!

Hey, hey!  What a great, big surprise at Papertrey Ink.  You already know how much I love their stamps so today I would like to give some love to their designers.  Have you ever seen such a group of talent together.  Nicole truly has assembled some of the best around.  I always enjoy the countdowns and it is like Christmas each morning when you get to see the new projects and stamps they reveal to us.  I was looking at Michelle Wooderson's button card projects and was inspired to create something with the Button Boutique set and die.  I am just tired of Valentines so I have moved on to Easter with the soft colors I associate with it.
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Extras: Greeting Die(Spellbinders), All Other Dies, Silk Ribbon and Buttons(PTI),
Pink Ribbon(SU)

I don't know if I will have time to pay tribute to any of the other designers but they all should feel the praise of a job well done!
Sentimentally Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...