Wednesday, February 29, 2012

MIM #55...extended frames.

Hello and good afternoon.  Wanted to enter this in the frame challenge.  I used Fillable Frames #9 to make the belly band on the card.  Color pallet was Fine Linen, White and Classic Kraft cardstock.
I love the new Medallions Background set.  Could just play and play
with different color combos.  The butterfly dies are from PTI.
Twine is Martha Stewart.

Well that all for now.  Nasty weather today. 
So I am sure I will be back later,
Sentimantally Sue.

2 comments:

  1. Great use of Fillable Frames #10. I love the softness of the colors - and the Medallions background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Sue, great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...