Sunday, October 1, 2023

AAA Birthday Card Challenge #54

 Hello. What are your favorite colors? Hot pink and orange come to mind for me. Well, we hope you will share a birthday card with us on the AAA Birthday Card Challenge with your favorite colors.


Taking a white panel, I masked off the top area with post-it tape and then blended pink ink into orange. I then die cut my blended panel with the Bold Text 1 set from Sizzix. I replaced my mask and stamped the candle from Stamplorations' Kathryn's Big Wish set in black ink on both the blended panel and a white top folding card base. To accent the candle and greeting I added a bit of striped washi tape. Glued the panel to the white card base and popped up a small greeting from Creative Expressions Wordies.



We will be joining up with our sister blog AAA Cards for the first two weeks of this challenge. Below is the ink blended card I made for the CAS Challenge on the AAA Cards Blog.


I hope you get a chance to play with both of these challenges this month. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.








1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the bold letters and the layouts of both cards! Really smart way to make multiples using the same design. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate the time and the support!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...