Sunday, October 29, 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #252

Hello. If you have not started your Christmas cards now might be a great time to get going on them. We have a new challenge on the AAA Cards blog and it might not be a Christmas challenge but a cool blue color palette to work with.


Starting with a top folding white card base I masked off the tree shape and ink blended a soft blue ink. Then using various greetings and colors of ink I stamped the Technique Tuesdays, Jingle All the Way stamp set. The falala is from Keri Bradford Studio, Wrapped set.




Super simple stamping for a fun CAS, one-layer, Christmas card. I hope you will join us for the cool, color scheme challenge!
 





6 comments:

  1. love it! your card, colors and layout all fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love how you think outside the box what a FABULOUS take on the challenge colours and a very cool Christmas card too. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout...love that you made the color challenge into a Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...