Tuesday, October 17, 2023

CAS Colours and Sketches #523

 Hey there. We are making slimline cards with this new sketch on the CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge.


Now I will preface this with slimline cards are not a favorite with me. The systems I have in place do not play well with the slimline shape but I did the best I could.


Dies: Kaisercraft mr &mrs 
Ring Die (unknown)
Cardstock: Stampin'Up!
brushed gold, black, white


So there we go. I look forward to seeing your creations on this CAS slimline challenge.





1 comment:

  1. I think you did a great job with the slimline style Sue - I love the off-the-edge rings and oversize sentiment. The gold is so striking against the black too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...