Thursday, October 19, 2023

Altenew October Inspiration Challenge

 Hello Fall! I am playing with the new challenge on the Altenew blog. Hannelie had taken a beautiful photo to inspire us.



I started with a white top folding card that I stamped the Festive Poinsettia stamp in black ink. Then masked off the top of card and ink blended the inspiration colors. Using the Bold Alphabet die set I cut out the letters PEACE. Then placed them back into the panel. I stamped the greeting and heat embossed the greeting with clear detail ink. I covered the flower with glossy accents and sprinkled a bit of glitter over the wet glossy accents. Finally, I mounted the trimmed panel down and added some glitter Stickles around the edge.


I also will enter this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, Text It.


I followed the Freshly Made Sketches sketch by using the letters of the word PEACE and the ink blending in place of the banners to create my horizontal border.












8 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...