Friday, October 27, 2023

Altenew Beauty

 Hello. It is a damp, cold morning here in Iowa. I need to create a little sunshine in my office today. I decided to play one more time with Altenew's gorgeous challenge today.


I love to play with a combo of pink and orange. Hannelie's photo has those beautiful colors for our inspiration.


This was a no stamp card. I used Altenew's Peony Dream 3D Die set and the Versatile Greeting 2 die set. I ink blended the challenge colors on some Bristol Smooth cardstock then splattered it with metallic watercolors before cutting the flower layers. This card was all about texture with the vellum ribbon and Cuttlebug embossing folder in the background. I hope you enjoy all the details.


 Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is Anything Goes. So this card fits the bill there too. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue ! I LOVE the card you made inspired by my photo! Thank you so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...