Sunday, October 15, 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #251

 Boo to you!

We have a new spooky challenge up on the AAA Cards Challenge blog.


This was such a fun card to put together. I started with a white top folding card that I stamped the Novel Prose background stamp from Hero Arts in soft gray ink. Then I created a moon stencil with the Infinity Circle dies and ink blended a crescent moon. The greeting from Papertrey Ink was stamped on card front with black ink and on a scrap of white cardstock I also stamped the bat from Tremendous Treats: Halloween set (PTI). 


The bat was then colored with alcohol markers, coated with Wink of Stella, fussy cut and mounted to the card front with foam tape.


By layering the stamping and images I left plenty of white space and with only one layer it is very, Clean and Simple.







2 comments:

  1. Love your bat and layout Sue, Faboolous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool batty card I love the offset script and the sliver of moon as your backdrops, really inpsirational

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...