Sunday, October 1, 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #250

Hello. How do you feel about inking blending at least 3 ink colors? I love it and hope you will join the team for this challenge on the AAA Cards Challenge blog.


Using a panel of Bristol Smooth cardstock and blending brushes, I blended Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Pink Passion and Rich Razzleberry ink (Stampin' Up ink). I then die cut my panel with the Sizzix Bold Text #1 die and trimmed at an angle. I added the striped washi tape to tie in my sentiment strip from Creative Expressions Wordie Sentiments:Thank You. After mounting the blended panel to a top folding white card base, I popped up the greeting strip with foam tape.





Thanks for stopping by, Sue




1 comment:

  1. Love your card and the twin you made for the AAA Birthday Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...